Log in to any of these apps here!

Pages

Saturday, November 13, 2010

AUDREY'S CHRISTMAS GIFT IDEA

It has come to my attention that Audrey is in need of a new television. With her vision the way it is and the fact that her current tv is "on the fritz", I think this is a practical gift. Just think - no more guessing what to get her. We would need everybody ( kids, grandkids ) to contribute something. Perhaps a 32 or 37" flat screen. I called Time Warner and all we have to do it go to the Mt. Hope location to pick up an HD box. We can install it too. It will only cost her $8/month above what she currently pays. I believe she will be happy to do that if it means she can see what she's watching. Paulie can research and let us know what's out there. Comments, questions, suggestions? Please feel free. Oh, by the way, this is HUSH HUSH. Let's try to pull one over on her for a change!

5 comments:

Jim (Jimbo) (Jing) said...

I agree...a great idea! I'll bet both of my kids would be happy to contribute as well! I;ll drop them a line in the next day or two.

debadee said...

count me in. my girls can figure out what they want to do and let you know (I hope).

Anonymous said...

nice idear! count us in!!

Leesh said...

YAY! This is going to be so nice..

shaunna said...

I would be more than happy to help!!