Log in to any of these apps here!

Pages

Friday, April 17, 2009

YAY!!!!

I am now a certified BLS instructor thru the American Heart Association!!! Which means, I can certify anybody in CPR providing that they take my class!!!! I PASSED!!! AND!!! I recently have been accepted into GATES VOLUNTEER AMBULANCE for and EMT position!!! YAY! I had to interview for this and got "accepted" just like a job... I then will be begin lots of schooling! I'm so excited!!! I've always wanted to do this!! They already gave me a key to the joint! WO-HOO!!!

5 comments:

Jim (Jimbo) (Jing) said...

Congrats to you Heather!! I am so very proud of you and your accomplishments. It takes a very special person to do these heroic things!
You have set the bar very high in my book!

Kimmer said...

OMG Heather...how awesome!!!! I am so happy for you! Congrats girl! Love ya!!!!

Leesh said...

SO proud of you Heather!!! Very very nice, young lady... Speaking of CPR classes... I need to renew mine? Got some talent for me?

Anonymous said...

sure leesh, lets set up a date... i have alot of people interested! Thanks to all you guys!!!

bella said...

No one can be prouder of her then her Momma!!