Log in to any of these apps here!

Pages

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Only 10 days until "Hooterific Pizza" Family night...

Saturday April 25th. I figure we will start around 4pm or so.
Yvonne and I will provide Sauce, Pepperoni, Mozzarella, and the dough. I will have a combination of homemade dough and a few pre-made crusts as well. Also will have beer and bottled water.
If there are any other toppings you would like, or beverages please feel free to post them here so we can all know what you are bringing.
There will most likely be one more update just before our "Family Night" next week.

3 comments:

Mike Derucki said...

Yum Yum, How about if I bring the escargot, and maybe clams too! I love that stuff on our pizza here in NYC. Oh yes and anchovies too! I just love little fishes.

Mike Derucki said...

Maybe I'm the only one coming???!!

Bobbo said...

If its just you it should be an interesting night....