Log in to any of these apps here!

Pages

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Mother's Day ..............................

It's getting closer to that time of year already!!! Just want to put an idea out there to everyone. Mother's Day falls on May 11th this year and I was trying to think of what we/I could all do for our "Mother Hen"... I was thinking perhaps we could all go out for a lovely brunch this year. I'm sure that none of us "mothers" want to cook that day and it would be a blanket celebration for all. Please contribute your own ideas as I am open to anything. Also, use this blog to communicate as we all know Momma doesn't use it...lol

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm down!! Sounds good to me!!! I'll think of places to go..... otay?

Jim (Jimbo) (Jing) said...

Me too.......I'll let the other ones know as well!
UJ