Log in to any of these apps here!

Pages

Monday, August 13, 2012

Aud's Tentative Radiation Schedule

For those of you who would like to know, we have come to a conclusion on who will cover what days with Auddy Momma for her 4:00 pm zapping sessions..... 1. Mondays - Alicia 2. Tuesdays - Deb 3. Wednesdays - Deb 4. Thursdays - Bella 5. Fridays - Jing This is not set in stone, should anyone find themselves unable to follow through with their days, Hebber has a few Fridays off coming up and she volunteered to help if needed. Once I have more know when SJM or my own appts are in the next 3 weeks or so, I can most likely switch or pick up a day for someone. Thanks for everyone's help! I will post more info when I get home from URMC with Mom this afternoon. Hopefully, the 4:00 slot is a good one for them as well!

1 comments:

Jim (Jimbo) (Jing) said...

Ok....keep us posted please!