Log in to any of these apps here!

Pages

Monday, March 29, 2010

Easter Dinner Menu


First I would like to say that I love the new home page! It is very appealing. Thanks Jim.
Ok Dinner-
Deep Fried turkey and regular tukey as I thought mine was 18lbs but it was only 13lbs. Not to worry I had a back up, Stuffing,corn.... and home made carrot cake!!!
Momma Auddie - Famous coleslaw/ cranberry relish
Debbie - Cheesy potatoes
Alicia - Cheesy potatoes
we still need rolls,and anything eles you can think of?

4 comments:

Jim (Jimbo) (Jing) said...

Do we want Martusciello's rolls? I can pick em' up?

Anonymous said...

what about sammys favorite.. greener beaner casserole?? or does no one eat it??

Lydia Hecker said...

I like Heathers idea - green bean casserole. Now what can I bring??!?!

debadee said...

mmmm green bean casserole, yum