Log in to any of these apps here!

Pages

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

GOOD NEWS!!!

Hi all... Just wanted to let you know that I officially gave my current landlord notice that I will be moving out January 16th! I am so very fortunate to have found a MUCH nicer place with room to, well live! ha ha ha

I'll be renting a truck for the 16th, with the hopes that I will have moved out lots of little stuff by then and be as packed up and ready to move as I can. Anyone that can help, I would be eternally grateful and will be providing food/drinks once we've finished. Anyone having access to boxes, any kind, any size, I will gladly accept them!

Once we're all settled in the house and it's presentable, we will be having a house warming party to celebrate the fact that we can now have people over and breathe at the same time....lol

The new address is 20 Marilou Drive. It runs between Chili Ave and Brooks Ave. Hope to see you there!

2 comments:

debadee said...

Oh boy. Pretty soon I won't have to get up from the kitchen table to get something out of the fridge when I have a meal with you guys, lol. Look forward to seeing your new place. Congrats Leesh and SMJ. MUAH

Kimmer said...

Cool beans!