Log in to any of these apps here!

Pages

Monday, August 3, 2009

Team Debadee

Ok team let's get moving! Only 54 days until the kidney walk. If we get $500 (total) in donations we will each get a shirt with our team name on it, free!! Also all team captains are being offered banners for the walk. I'm not sure but I think we will have to design them ourselves. I will call to find out the particulars. Please sign up as soon as you can if you have not done so yet. They will need shirt sizes for the t-shirts. Remember, 54 days left. GO TEAM!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Jim (Jimbo) (Jing) said...

Oh boy...it's almost here! I had better soak my bunions...can't wait!!

Kimmer said...

How much do you have so far Mom? Also can you post the link to where we can donate online? Thanks a bunch!!

debadee said...

The link is over to the side of the family blog on the right. We have only $175 so far.