Log in to any of these apps here!

Pages

Monday, June 23, 2008

News...you can't use...:-)

Hi All! I finally figured out how to use this thingy! Yippee!
I'm sure most or all of you have heard by now...we're moving back to FL. Chris flew down this past Saturday and the girls and I will go down when we can. Chris got his old job back at the glass shop and is staying with some friends. We came up here hoping we'd be able to stay but unfortunately we can't make it up here. The cost of living is a lot higher than it is in FL. Chris just told me tonight that gas is $3.89 a gallon down there. Without divulging sensitive details our financial boat is sinking. I don't know when I will go down but it probably won't be for a while. Cross your fingers that I don't go insane before that! LOL! Hopefully I'll still be here for your wedding Heather! I wouldn't miss that for anything! Gotta run. TTFN!

Kim

0 comments: