Log in to any of these apps here!

Pages

Monday, June 16, 2008

Joe eliminates worry!!!!

Joe was golfing with Sam one day. Sam said,"Joe, you don't look stressed like you used to. How did you do it!!" Joe said, "I hired someone to worry for me." "No kidding" said Sam. "Where did you find someone to worry for you?" Well" Joe said, "I put an add in the newspaper stating 'Wanted. Looking to hire someone to worry for me. It pays $100,000.00 per year.' "$100,000.00 per year?" said Sam. "you don't make $100,000. 00 per year. How are you going to pay him?" Joe said, "I know, but that's for him to worry about!"

Hmmm! What a concept!!

2 comments:

Jim (Jimbo) (Jing) said...

Ha HA Ha......that is very funny!
Thanks Deb...I decided that deserves to stay in place for today as I can't top that!!

Anonymous said...

awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!