Log in to any of these apps here!

Pages

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Special Announcement!!!

Some of you may have heard some chatter on Memorial Day with regards to Yvonne and I.
I just wanted to let everyone know that today I gave my Sweetheart an engagement ring and asked for her hand in marriage! (She did say yes!! Phew!!!)

I felt it important to ask her Families permission first before I mentioned it to our Family!
So it is now "Family knowledge" that I have asked Yvonne to be my life partner and Wife!
I cannot remember a time in my life that I have been so happy & content!
We are most likely going to make it official in 2009 but we will keep you all informed.

Jing & Yvonne

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratumalations!!!!!! I'm sooooo happy for you !! Aunt Yvonne!!! YAY!!!!!

Jim (Jimbo) (Jing) said...

Thank You!!!!!

debadee said...

Jim, I'm so happy for you both. I just had a feeling there was something in the works! Welcome aboard Yvonne!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to you both.Paul and I are very happy for you. We look forward to celebrating your special day with you. Welcome to the family Yvonne!!

Leesh said...

Congrats to the both of you!!! I am very happy that you've both found someone special to share the rest of your lives with. Welcome to our whacky family, Yvonne. Buckle up...lol