Log in to any of these apps here!

Pages

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Changes in the home.....

Just wanted to take the time to communicate with the family about my new job. I started orientation last week and I will begin training on Tuesday, March 3rd. For training, my hours are all over the place, but once I am working on a project, they will be more routine, evenings and weekends. Once Frontier Telephone disconnects my call waiting, it will be permanent, as this feature will not allow me to do my job. You will need to send me or Sam a text or call our cell phones, although generally, I will be unable to reply timely. I anticipate that Mom will be a difficult time adjusting to this, so be ready to field her calls. I am sure that she will forget my hours from time to time and need to get a hold of someone. Also, I may need someone to take her to her next appointment with Dr. Chung at Strong Eye Institute on March 30 at 2:00. I will let you know as the time gets closer and my schedule becomes available to me.

2 comments:

Jim (Jimbo) (Jing) said...

Good luck on the new job! Yes keep us posted so we can be aware. Thanks for posting.

Leesh said...

Thank you! And you're welcome. ;-)