Log in to any of these apps here!

Pages

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Please be advised that we are having a SURPRISE Birthday Party for Audrey this year. Your attendance is mandatory! Nothing grand, just cake and ice cream and time with the "fam"... WHERE: St Judes Apartments - Community Room TIME: 6 pm until..... WHEN: Sunday, July 13th I will also be letting family know of this on Facebook, so those that don't frequent the blog can be informed. Please pass this on to all members of your family. I will provide the cake, so if anyone would like to bring soda, water, paper plates, untensils, etc..... RSVP by July 11th! PLEASE REMEMBER THAT AUDREY DOES NOT KNOW ABOUT THIS!!!

4 comments:

Jim (Jimbo) (Jing) said...

I'll bring plates

debadee said...

I'll bring soda!! Let me know head count. Thanks!

Leesh said...

Thank you guys! Will let you know.

Leesh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.