Log in to any of these apps here!

Pages

Friday, May 4, 2012

This Years Kidney Walk

Hello family and friends. This year instead of walking for the National Kidney Foundation, we will be walking with a new, grassroots, group called Kidney Cares. The walk will still be at the Seneca Park Zoo and is on Sunday, Sept 9. When I get more details I will let you all know. This group broke off from the one we have been walking with for the last few years. I noticed last year the participation was sparse. I inquired about this shortly after our walk and this is when I found out about this new group lead by the same people who started our original Kidney Walk group. I hope you will all support me as I walk to help people with this disease. Thanks!!! Muah!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Jim (Jimbo) (Jing) said...

That should work for me...just wondering tho...Family...clambake should we do it that day or Saturday 9/8?

debadee said...

Which be easier for you? Do you want to rest after the walk or on Sat. before the walk?