Log in to any of these apps here!

Pages

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Let's talk Turkey.....

Thanksgiving Day festivities.
Thursday November 24, 2011 arriving at 2:00pm 
Dinner will be somewhere between 3:00-4:30pm.

Who's coming to dinner?
Jim
Pam & Paul
Shaunna & Jeff
Alicia, Grandma, & SJM
Jimmy, Jamie, Olivia, & Madison
Debbie
Lisa & Mike
Heather & Bill
Kim, Chris, Hannah & Emily
So it looks like there will be 21 of us in total...



I will be needing another banquet table if someone has one. I have Heather & Bill's already with 4 chairs.
I will also need another 4-5 chairs too!
Grandma is insistent on buying the turkey this year. I would guess we will need at least a 25lb. Bird
I'll handle the bird, stuffing gravy, and a vegetable but would like help w/ the following;
Wishlist.......
2- people to make 5lbs. each of smash taters. That will give us 10lbs. and should be enough.
We need 2-dozen rolls (or maybe 3doz)?
A relish/pickle, olive tray, any other side for dinner.
Appetizers, desserts, and 4 or 5 2 ltr. bottles of soda.
Lisa will be making 2 pumpkin pies, 1 regular and 1 gluten free.
Jimmy & Jamie would like to bring a shrimp cocktail and some wine.
That should wrap it up, however if I have missed anything please feel free to point it out.

Jim


Jim; Turkey, Stuffing, Gravy water & beer



Debbie; coleslaw and a relish tray. I have 3 or 4 card table chairs I can bring too.

Pam & Paul; 5lbs of smashed taters, and squash. I can also bring my banquet table and some extra chairs.

Alicia & SJM; will be making Cherry Pie, Chocolate Cream Pie, any other pie that seems appropriate and if needed, I can also make 5 pounds of smashed taters!  

Jeff & Shaunna; Jeff and I can bring some apps and some soda

Kim & Chris; will bring rolls, some soda and a sweet potato dish (it's really yummy)and cranberry sauce


Heather & Bill; An appetizer and side dish.


Lisa & Mike; 2 pumpkin pies.

3 comments:

Leesh said...

SJM and I will be there too! Can't wait to start bakin...

debadee said...

Mom commissioned me to make the coleslaw again. Need anything else? Rolls, soda............? Let me know.

Kimmer said...

Hey Jim...we'll be there with bells on...lol....we'd like to bring a dish to pass so just let me know what we could bring. Thanks!