Log in to any of these apps here!

Pages

Thursday, October 20, 2011

SJM Info

Just thought I'd share a few things with all of you. First, SJM has a school concert on Wednesday, November 2nd @ 7:00 p.m. at the high school. Should be a fabulous performance, as always. The other thing is that SJM is going to NYC next April with her chorus group from school. The trip is quite exciting for them as they will be seeing a broadway play while they are there, among other fun sights to see. In anticipation of this trip, SJM is participating in the first fund-raiser, which starts next Tuesday, the 25th. She will be selling fresh fruits from Florida, as well as coffees, teas and hot cocoas! I am putting the link to the school's website so that if we are unable to get the flyer to you timely, or if you would like to browse it before hand, you can feel free to do so at your leisure. Thanks and let me know if you have any questions...


http://www.gateschili.org/webpages/musicbooster/index.cfm?subpage=30463

2 comments:

HeAtHeR said...

Thanks Leesh!! sign me up for one of the Cappuchinos, HC44 is the order #... Let me know when the moolah is due!! Thanks again! As for SJMs concert, I will keep you posted!!! xoxo

Leesh said...

Thank you Hebber and Billy! I will give you a heads up when the scratch is needed. Hope you guys can make the concert. Wait til you see their outfits!