Log in to any of these apps here!

Pages

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Don't be sore at me...

I'm very sorry to say that my email has been hacked again. I appologize, but yahoo wont let me send out any emails... (so i could say, "don't open the last email.." )

Another note, happier at least, is there anybody interested in the drive in?? I had posted a thingy about July 23rd and no one replied, except Lisa.- who can't go.. We can still shoot for that day, for Lisa is not interested anyways. She gets sleepy.. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Please let me know or UJ so we can make further plans!!! DANKYOU, please drive through........

3 comments:

Jim (Jimbo) (Jing) said...

AH....let me know if you cannot get it fixed on your own. Try the PC help link in the right hand column too!

HeAtHeR said...

Thanks Uncle Jim.. It seemed to have just effected my yahoo account.. I think .. as of now... I just changed my password.. anything else I should do? I'm gonna run my anti virus...this is the second time though this year! Is it a yahoo thing or just bad luck?? Any news on the drive in yet??

Jim (Jimbo) (Jing) said...

I would clear the cache, and run malware bytes and spybot!
No I don't think anyone really cares...U think we should plan and whomever wishes to join us can!