Log in to any of these apps here!

Pages

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Menu For Xmas Eve

Hi everyone! I have put together a menu for xmas eve it is as follows;
Appetizers; Brie (Jim and Yvonne would you mind bringing?)
Shrimp,Jim and Jamie offered to bring rye dip and bread.
Dinner will be; soup and Lazagna
Deb- if you would not mind getting the rolls from our favorite place(ask Jim) can't spell it so ask him the name. You do have to order early.
Heather- would you like to make a nice salad?
Lisa asked if she could help by making a pan of lazagna too.
Alicia and Sammie jo offered to bring the dessert
Audrey is providing the entertainment (LOL)

Let me know if you have questions. I'm very excited!!!!!

7 comments:

shaunna said...

Auntie Pam, i will be there! let me know what time and if I can bring anything!

debadee said...

How many rolls should I order?

Leesh said...

Any suggestions for the dessert? I'm taking requests!

Jim (Jimbo) (Jing) said...

Deb....I would get 2-3 dozen. I would think that's enough. Plus they freze well too! $2.00 / dozen last I remember @ Martuciello's.

Leesh, Anything is very good...you never disappoint! Maybe Bella will have different idea's tho!

HeAtHeR said...

i will bring a good salad... dankyou... not sure If i will be there for dinner though.. will be there for sure at some point !!!! Save the neck for me CLARK!!!

debadee said...

When should I order the rolls? For pick on Christmas Eve day?

Jim (Jimbo) (Jing) said...

I have always picked them up the day before and left them in the fridge or garage. Then defrost them Xmas eve afternoon!