Log in to any of these apps here!

Pages

Saturday, April 24, 2010

2nd ANNUAL MOTHER'S DAY BRUNCH!

When: Sunday, May 9th
Where: Pickering Residence
Time: 10 AM
What to bring: Nothing!

Heather, Billy, Mike, Lisa and Samantha will be hosting this annual event this year. Brunch and beverages will be served to honor all of our wonderful Mother's! If you have any suggestions or recommendations, please let us know. (If there are any food allergies, please let us know that as well). RSVP no later than Friday, May 7 to Lisa. Hope to see you all there!!

4 comments:

debadee said...

I'll be there. I'm allergic to overeating, it makes me sick,LOL.

Jim (Jimbo) (Jing) said...

I will be there.....Yvonne sends her regrets as she will be spending the day with Sonya.

Leesh said...

Count me in!

Bella said...

Ok I'll come