Log in to any of these apps here!

Pages

Friday, January 8, 2010

Moving Day

Just want to let everybody know that I have everything all set for next Saturday, the 16th. I have rented a 17 foot U-Haul and Paulie is bring his dolly. So far, the weather looks to be cooperating fully! I have reserved the truck for 7 a.m., in hopes that we can start pretty much as soon as it's light out. Let me know what you all think. I am providing pizza, coffee, cocoa, etc... I very much appreciate everyone's help. FYI, my home phone is being disconnected at Jordan on Friday early morning and set up at Marilou betwee 8 a.m. and noon that same day. Should anyone need to contact me from Friday morning on, please use my cell number first, okidokie? ( 705-6247 ) Thanks again and I look forward to seeing you! :-)

0 comments: