Log in to any of these apps here!

Pages

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

We have a closing date - 5/29!!


We are closing on our house on Friday, 5/29 @ 2pm!! Everyone is welcome to come and see it! We should be there around 7 - 730 on Friday if you'd like to stop by. Come before the sun goes down because all of our lamps are still in storage! We'll also be there on Saturday until about 3pm (Saturday is cleaning day and we could always use some help) and then all day Sunday! We can't wait to be your neighbors Uncle Jing & Yvonne!! Please stop by - we're so excited to show everyone our new home!! You may want to call just to make sure we're there and not at Home Depot on the weekend! Oh boy, did I mention that we're excited?!

5 comments:

Jim (Jimbo) (Jing) said...

We can't wait either! Welcome new neighbors!
We will stop by and see you.
CONGRATS Again!!!

debadee said...

Oh boy, oh boy! I'm so excited! I'll be there on Sat. And yup, I'll call before I come over. Will there be chairs or should I bring my lawn chairs? Gram may want to come too!!!!

Kimmer said...

Congrats you guys!!!! I am sooo happy for you! Welcome Home!

Lydia Hecker said...

You may want to bring lawn chairs too! That's about all we'll have until we get our stuff out of storage. But there's a lot of work to be done before we do that!!

Leesh said...

Congrats, guys! Sam and I will try to stop over sometime this weekend. Friday is bad for us, we have an appointment out in Mendon for SJM after school. We'll call ya before we stop. I can't wait to paint!!! I can smell those fumes already! :-)