Log in to any of these apps here!

Pages

Friday, November 7, 2008

Doing some googling and lookee here.....

I hope the link below works. I know this isn't timely, but in googling some things, I came across this article that makes one wonder. I, like most New Yorkers, took the easy road, blaming Spitzer for his despicable actions. Yet, in retrospect, it would appear that his "ambush" was pretty timely, if you think about it. The video is approx 7 mins long, but I think it'll give you a new perspective. Tell me what you think....
Leesh

http://www.brasschecktv.com/page/291.html

4 comments:

Leesh said...

apparently the link didn't work, so go here - http://www.brasschecktv.com/index.php?call=category&id=27

Jim (Jimbo) (Jing) said...

I fikt it for ya Leesh!!!

Jim (Jimbo) (Jing) said...

Really makes me wonder what else "He" is responsible for?? Kind of makes me go back and question the events of 9/11. If you have never seen the video "Loose Change" I suggest you watch it. It raises some very interesting points. I think you can see most of it on youtube.

Leesh said...

dank you, jingers.